There’s a lot to consider when you are contemplating the ‘sale process.’ One of the first decisions is to select a REALTOR® who will partner with you for the whole process. Follow this link for why you need Ed Corbett as your REALTOR.
By clicking on the “What is My Home Worth?” graphic to the right you will be directed to a calculator to assist in making a custom evaluation of your current home’s value.
As your REALTOR®, we will:
- Interpret all data that dictates the optimum pricing strategy, so your property will be priced correctly.
- We will listen, understand your challenges and goals and answer any questions you may have during the process.
- With all data in hand we will determine the unique selling points of your property and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Items that may need attention will be pointed out, making your property at its optimum for prospective buyers.
- We will devise the most effective plan of action for marketing your property (In Home and Online)making it attractive to a vast reach of potential buyers.
- We will be with you every step of the way!
Some resource articles from HouseLogic.com related to selling your home:
- 6 Tips for Choosing the Best Offer for Your Home
- Fielding a Lowball Purchase Offer on Your Home
- 7 Tips for a Profitable Home Closing
Below are some inexpensive ways to maximize your home’s appeal:
- Advantages of Owning and Living in a Synthetic Stucco (EIFS) Home.
- Keep the grass freshly cut.
- Remove all yard clutter.
- Apply fresh paint to wooden fences.
- Paint the front door.
- Weed and apply fresh mulch to garden beds.
- Clean windows inside and out.
- Wash or paint home’s exterior.
- Tighten and clean all door handles.
- Ensure gutters and downspouts are firmly attached.
- Remove excessive wall hangings, furniture and knickknacks (consider a temporary self-storage unit).
- Clean or paint walls and ceilings.
- Shampoo carpets.
- Clean and organize cabinets and closets.
- Repair all plumbing leaks, including faucets and drain traps.
- Clean all light fixtures.
- Turn on all the lights.
- Open drapes in the daytime.
- Keep pets secured.
- Play quiet background music.
- Light the fireplace (if seasonally appropriate).
- Infuse home with a comforting scent like apple spice or vanilla.
- Vacate the property while it is being shown.